Friday, May 28, 2010

Pillow Talk Swap 3 Update

The Pillow Talk Swap on flickr is in full swing and almost every day a new finished pillow pops up in the photo pool. Some fantastic pillows have been made so far.


Created with fd's Flickr Toys


1. The Pillow Talk { Swap } finished....,

Rosaechocolat has made this fabulous heart shaped pillow. Some great raw edge applique there!

2. Finished Pillow - Front PTS3,

Wonderful bright colours in this pillow by RapidChipmunks.

3. Pillow Talk Swap 3,

Just "love" this cathedral windows pillow by Burntfingers!

4. Circular logic ~ PTS3,

So many teeny tiny pieces in this pillow! Unbelievable! by Trillium Design

5. Pillow #1 - Pillow swap,

Hope Valley really pops against white! By valmiller

6. Pillow Talk Swap Pillow Done,

Look at this cute hexagon pillow! So creative by Jewel's Arm Candy

7. pillow talk swap finished!,

Fabulous pillow by our own Katy

8. original birds on a wire,

Cute scene from Nanotchka

9. verna dresden garden,

Just love Dresdens by traceyjay

10. Flying Scissors Front,

Check out that quilting by bettycrockerass

11. Pillow Talk (swap) 3,

Swirly circles by Elisa Bernarda

12. pillow swap 3-complete 3

Simple but so effective by suddenly I see


Which is your favourite?

8 comments:

  1. These are amazing! Way to go ladies (and gents if you're out there!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for the pillow love! :) (That one was practice... just wait 'til you see the pillow for my partner) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! These are all so lovely it's hard to choose a favorite. But I'd have to say #8, Birds on a Wire, because you can never have too many birds or ric-rak, as far as I'm concerned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all amazing. I couldn't pick a favorite because as soon as I do I'd change my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shout-out! Pillow talk swap is so much fun to participate in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, I can't believe that mine is posted here with all the other lovelies, thanks :-)! The swap is a blast to participate in.
    ~RabidChipmunks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey!! thanks for posting mine, too!
    I'm loving it, so I'll make a heart pillow for my little girl :))
    and these pillows are all fantastic:))

    ReplyDelete